Apartment Seefeld – Welcome to the holiday home Torri di Seefeld
We look forward to welcoming you to our apartment hotel Torri di Seefeld, surrounded by the imposing backdrop of the Tyrolean mountains. The towers of Seefeld, which is what Torri di Seefeld translates to, are at the heart of the Olympic region. This means that you can enjoy the special magic of Seefeld to the max., in your apartment.
Without a doubt, the Olympic region of Seefeld is one of the most beautiful in the Austrian Alps, and offers you a varied sport and leisure programme. From your apartment in Seefeld, you can discover the largest Alpine Plateau in Tyrol. And indeed, all year round.
Our aim is for you to feel almost as if you were within your own four walls, in your apartment in Seefeld.
Benefits of our holiday home Seefeld in Tyrol
Our 18 apartments in Seefeld are embedded in the spectacular mountain landscape of Tyrol. Facilities for sophisticated requirements, and stylish furnishings await you. Therefore, it is important to us, that you don’t have to do without any advantages, that you would expect in a hotel. So, our holiday homes offer you:
- Television and radio
- Internet connection
- Free use of our exclusive wellness facilities
- Fully equipped underground garage with direct access to the hotel
You can reach our wellness oasis easily from your apartment, using the lift. So you can get directly from your holiday home to the wellness area, wearing your bathrobe.
As an optional service, you can book a lavish breakfast, which we will serve you in our bistro. Further culinary delights await you in our two restaurants: the Restaurant Seefelder Stube and our Le Treize. Be enchanted by the country style, comfortable atmosphere, and enjoy the typical Austrian delicacies amongst other things.
Best Price guaranteed!
Book the best rate available!
You are entitled to our best deals. This means that you will get the best available prices for our hotels, if you book directly with us or on our Web page.
Experience the wonderful natural surroundings from your apartment Seefeld
The Olympic region of Seefeld is worth a visit at any time of year, and has something for every taste. In winter, the region of Seefeld is transformed into a paradise for fans of Nordic ski sports. And there is also a great deal to discover in spring, summer or autumn.
For example, the romantic Seekirchl church as the symbol of Seefeld, and the mountain railways Rosshütte or Gschwandkopf lifts. If you like, you can set off on a hut tour in the Wetterstein mountain range. It would be our pleasure to provide you with further recommendations, or tips for day trips in the Olympic region of Seefeld.
„Beautiful views from balcony, clean and well furnished
apartment, excellent breakfast“
Review · Booking.com
„Lovely terrace and view, very central and good light - simple decoration,
good value for money and great location“
Review · Booking.com
Affordable holiday with plenty of space, comfort and private space.
- Apartment with hotel service – incl. breakfast on request (7:30 – 10:30 a.m.) and daily room cleaning and laundry service, 10% discount in the restaurants Seefelder Stube and Le Treize. The reception staff are available for tips and info
- Sufficient space with separate sleeping and living area, and fully equipped kitchen
- Central location – the centre is just a few minute’s walk away. The nearest ski lift is just 500 metres away, which you can reach easily with the ski bus. The bus stop and a supermarket are just next door. The Olympic sport and congress centre is just a 1 minute walk away.
- Wellness area with sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath, relaxation area and gym (open from 4 – 9 p.m.) – you can get towel & bathrobe from reception.
- Dogs are also allowed in the apartments
- Free parking space in the underground garage
- Check-in/check-out is quick and uncomplicated
Seefeld in Tyrol
Surrounded by the Wetterstein, Mieminger and Karwendel ranges the vast high plateau with its impressive mountains offers numerous opportunities for skiing, cross-country skiing, walking ... discover the variety!