Good to know
Booking and price information
Arrival and departure
Check-in: 2.00 - 6.00 p.m.
Check-out: 8.00 - 11.00 a.m.
If you arrive at a later time, you will find the check in information to get your apartment key right in front of the entrance.
Early booking bonus
If you book up to 90 days before arrival, we give you a bonus of 5% off the list price (not including Christmas & New Year or packages).
Occupancy of the apartments
The prices listed above are calculated for standard allocation depending on the apartment (2,3 or 4 persons) per night. Any additional person will be calculated with € 20,00 per night. Children up to 12 years are for free.
The reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. In case of a delayed cancellation or a No-show 90% of the total amount will be charged. Christmas/New Year (22.12. – 10.01.), Carnival and holiday season free cancellation is possible up to 2 weeks before arrival. The General Terms and Conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations also apply.
Tourist information: 400m
Restaurant Seefelder Stube: 550m
Bus stop (Ski bus, regional bus): 40m
Train station: 550m
Olympic sport and conference centre: 250m
Golf course (Golf club Seefeld Reith): 1km
Ski lift Gschwandtkopf: 700m
Cross country ski trail: 250m
Mobility in the region - timetables
Affordable holiday with plenty of space, comfort and private space.
- Apartment with hotel service – incl. breakfast on request (7:30 – 10:30 a.m.) and daily room cleaning and laundry service, 10% discount in the restaurants Seefelder Stube and La Trattoria. The reception staff are available for tips and info
- Sufficient space with separate sleeping and living area, and fully equipped kitchen
- Central location – the centre is just a few minute’s walk away. The nearest ski lift is just 500 metres away, which you can reach easily with the ski bus. The bus stop and a supermarket are just next door. The Olympic sport and congress centre is just a 1 minute walk away.
- Wellness area with sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath, relaxation area and gym (open from 4 – 9 p.m.) – you can get towel & bathrobe from reception.
- We welcome well-behaved and house-trained dogs. They are allowed in the flats (we charge € 20.00 per dog and per day without food).
- Free parking space in the underground garage
- Check-in/check-out is quick and uncomplicated
- Free trail ticket for our guests included